HDFC Term Assurance Plan
Term Assurance plan is designed to help secure your family's financial needs in case of uncertainties. The plan does this by providing a lump sum to the family of the life assured in case of death or critical illness (if option is chosen) of the life assured during the term of the contract. One can choose the lump sum that would replace the income lost to one's family in the unfortunate event of one's death. This helps your family to maintain their financial independence, even when you are not around.
Please roll over your mouse over circles for explanation.
For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read the Product Brochure carefully and/or consult Financial Consultant before taking a decision.
- High cover at a very nominal cost.
- Flexibility to choose the Sum Assured.
- Additional benefit options can be availed at marginal costs.
- Premium amount remains the same over the term of the policy in case of regular premium
- Option of paying single premium or regular premium.
- Tax benefits under sections 80C, 80D and 10(10D) of Income Tax Act, 1961.